Monday, August 23, 2010

Reading Rainbow

This may seem like kind of a random recommendation coming from me, because I think it counts as a "mommy blog" and I don't read a lot of those. Friends and family only, really. But I have to recommend Spying on the Swinney's, my girl Connie's blog.

connie
(I totally stole this from her Facebook)

Sometimes lighthearted, sometimes deep. Almost always funny, and always always insightful, honest and refreshing. Her voice is unique and wonderful and I have totally fallen in love with her, her girls and her husband. It's one of my top 10 must read blogs. I check daily for updates, and I'm not even a mommy! She blogs about:

Food
Crafts
Family
Raising her girls (who are, of course, polar opposites)
Being married
Being a Christian
Loving people
Her flaws
Her triumphs

And more. It's a really heartwarming fun read. Give it a try.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm going to go check her blog now!

Connie said...

Oh, my goodness! I am so flattered and humbled...really.