Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don't Leave Without Me

Untitled

When I like my outfit, I feel good. I feel confident.

Untitled

When I feel confident I have more fun.

Untitled

When I'm having fun, I ask random adorable strangers to pose for a picture so I can capture the perfection of our matching pompadours.

Untitled

His name was Sean, and his pomp (and smirk) were perfection.

Dress, Free People
Vest, Levi's vintage boys jacket DIY
Boots, Gianni Bini via Buffalo Exchange Austin
Necklace, Love Erin Designs
Bracelets, Buffalo Exchange and John Hardy
Bralet and bike shorts (old tights), Target
Also wearing Erica Weiner Herkimer earrings via Elements in Dallas

3 comments:

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

Brilliant!

WendyB said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair.

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Love your denim and lace combo!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com