Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Target Wrap Dresses, I have a few

I don’t really love this dress with these boots. I prefer to wear it with red shoes or red sandals. But I woke up too late to shave my legs. That’s the way life goes!~



My office is freezing, so you always have to have a sweater on hand. I didn’t think I liked the way this one looked with this dress, but I’ve changed my mind after seeing the pictures. I think it looks pretty good. The whole outfit looks more wintery than September, but I promise it’s still not enough to keep me from being cold in this office!







Dress, Merona at Target
Sweater, Bona Drag ( http://www.bonadrag.com/ )
Boots, Steve Madden
Earrings, Self made
Necklace, Self Made

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this necklace - I'm a big fan of turquoise!

A said...

That dress is KILLER. Love it. <3

Meesh said...

Love it! :D So glad you decided to start your own fashion blog! Who better?!

yotababy said...

I actually really like the dress with the boots. And I totally dress according to how recently shaved my legs are as well--hurrah for long skirts and tights and boots!

Ally said...

That dress is so kickass. How long ago did you get it?

Nana Erin said...

Ally, last Spring, so I doubt it's still around. I got it online though, not in store. They tend to have more options and if you know your size in their various brands it's a pretty safe bet...

Anonymous said...

You are looking gorgeous..! I absolutely love your dress. I will certainly shop at dresses.