Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Target Wrap Dresses, I have a few

I don’t really love this dress with these boots. I prefer to wear it with red shoes or red sandals. But I woke up too late to shave my legs. That’s the way life goes!~



My office is freezing, so you always have to have a sweater on hand. I didn’t think I liked the way this one looked with this dress, but I’ve changed my mind after seeing the pictures. I think it looks pretty good. The whole outfit looks more wintery than September, but I promise it’s still not enough to keep me from being cold in this office!







Dress, Merona at Target
Sweater, Bona Drag ( http://www.bonadrag.com/ )
Boots, Steve Madden
Earrings, Self made
Necklace, Self Made

7 comments:

secondhandshopper said...

LOVE this necklace - I'm a big fan of turquoise!

Alannah Rose said...

That dress is KILLER. Love it. <3

Meesh-O-Matic™ said...

Love it! :D So glad you decided to start your own fashion blog! Who better?!

yotababy said...

I actually really like the dress with the boots. And I totally dress according to how recently shaved my legs are as well--hurrah for long skirts and tights and boots!

Ally said...

That dress is so kickass. How long ago did you get it?

Work With What You've Got said...

Ally, last Spring, so I doubt it's still around. I got it online though, not in store. They tend to have more options and if you know your size in their various brands it's a pretty safe bet...

Lara said...

You are looking gorgeous..! I absolutely love your dress. I will certainly shop at dresses.