Friday, June 18, 2010

Money Can’t Buy Me Love

But it can buy you Marc Jacobs.

me carrying the bag

I know! That’s an OLD picture. But I wanted to let you guys know I am going to sell that Marc Jacobs bag. It is a gorgeous bag, but for reasons I can’t quite pinpoint, it doesn’t work for me. It is in good used condition.

hanging front 2

It is a substantial size.

hanging side 2

button close up 2

I have a full set of pictures over at my Flickr, noting all the flaws and wear. I wanted to offer it to you guys first, because I would much rather have a friend carry it, and I consider you friends. If no one is interested, no worries, I will Ebay it. If you are interested, just let me know. I am asking $150 plus shipping and I would be happy to list it in the Etsy shop if you’d rather do that than just PayPal me blindly.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

It's looking at me... :-P

I don't do bags too much - good luck selling it!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! WANT!!

Unfortunately, I'm an unemployed college student that earns sweatshop-esque wages by doing manual labor for my parents...so $150+ s/h would take me forever to earn. Bummer, since it's so awesome! (I'm totally a bag lady :P)

krimsonblue.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

If you have not sold the Marc Jacobs bag yet, I would LOVE to purchase it from you!!

Nana Erin said...

Tori,

I have not sold it, but I HAVE lowered the price to 125, no shipping charge! email me! erindyan @ gmail dot com