Oh, Hello there. I know I said I was going to blog less often, but I never meant it to be like THIS.
I will now give you a list of my excuses:
1. Over the weekend I looked really good, more than once, but I didn’t get dressed until the sun went down and it was too dark to take pictures.
2. Also, I’ve been lazy.
3. The AC has been broken at the office and as a result, I look a hot mess by the end of the day.
4. We tried to get picture this AM as I honestly look adorable, and hopefully we will get them after work, but it was so muggy outside the camera would not stop fogging up.
5. Also, I’ve been lazy.
And NOW I will give you a list of bloggers you should be reading if you are not already reading them. This is by no means comprehensive. At all. And I hope to do these lists more often. But for now I will start with…
1. T Minus T Plus. Funny. Stylish. Adorable. Crazy thrifty. And also, she just happens to be a wonderful person. Her latest hair tutorial is the best blog of all time. Of ever. Seriously. There was Daft Punk.
2. Fashion for Nerds. Audi’s style is the style I imagine mine to be in a perfect world. It’s offbeat, yet classy. Higher end, yet livable. It’s layered, yet sleek. It’s perfection.
3. Wendy B. You will learn something reading Wendy B. Maybe about history. Maybe about the cost of high end jewelry making. Maybe about Lady Gaga. But you will learn something, you will be glad you came and you will have fun.
4. Between Laundry Days. Clare is a bit more on the preppy side to my rock and roll. But preppy by way of bohemian if you ask me (and I have no idea why you would I just use those words whenever I feel like it with no basis in the real meaning of said words). She styles things in ways that would never occur to me, and I love that.
5. Already Pretty. I mean, this is a no brainer, and I have to assume most of you are already reading. But if not, please do. Sal will take you on a journey of style, self love and appreciation for others. It’s an everyday read for me, thought provoking, fun and always, always uplifting.
Crazy Happy Erin Thanks you for your time.