Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear, Hillary, Happy Birthday To You

It’s Hillary’s birthday you guys! And her birthday wish this year was a “what’s in your bag” post or picture from her readers. And I’m a reader!

bags 002

That’s a vintage Liz Claiborne, from my Grandmother’s collection.

bags 001

I got that little bag as a gift for my birthday. Aren’t the little pandas adorable?

(I already tweeted her a picture of my bag yesterday, but today I’m carrying a different bag, plus I took a picture of the contents of the smaller (lipgloss) bag today.)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That panda bag is adorable!

Sheila said...

That's a lot of lip gloss!

Thanks for the reminder - I'll do my bag tonight!

HollyElise said...

Cute little bag! I love it!

And you totally kicked my butt by reminding me to do the purse post, so Thank You Erin!!

Unknown said...

Ha! ha! ha! I had to comment b/c I see you have Succubus on Top in your bag. I was just getting ready to log of the net and finish up the last pages of Succubus Blues so I can start On Top. I just think it's funny that we both had the same book in our bag today!

Jodie said...

I love the etsy shop that panda bag comes from. So excited to start shopping on Etsy for Christmas :)