Friday, December 19, 2008

Chrismukkah

Last weekend we went to a Chrismukkah concert. Several bands played but my personal favorites were:

Florene (Whom I have seen several times and always really enjoy)
www.myspace.com/florenemusic

and

Top Secret Robot Alliance (PLEASE watch the “Tiger Dance” video. Seriously)
http://www.myspace.com/tsramusic

It was one of those freak warm days we have been having (like today!) and I was able to go with bare legs.

Dec 14

Yes, that’s another 90’s dress. What can I say? I like them.

Dec 14

I felt like taking pictures of this outfit, but I didn’t feel like putting down the iPod. I was listening to a pop mix I have on there…Annie, Girls Aloud, Kylie and Britney Spears. High tone, I know.


Dec 14, Day 69

Cardigan, Alternative Apparel
Dress and bag, vintage from Loves Me Not at Etsy.com
Socks, Target
Boots, Vintage
Necklaces, Self made
Earrings, Target

15 comments:

Alannah said...

So beyond adorable! I *still* haven't bought any of those AA cardigans & I'm jealous every time I see them on you! If I get any holiday money, they're the first thing I'm buying~!

XOXO

Autumn said...

I saw some of those wrap cardis at Target and thought of you. I wonder if they are of similar quality?

Alannah said...

Autumn, if they're the ones I think they are, they're super thick with a really long back part and kind of weird. I have one but don't like it nearly as much as the AA kind (I don't have one of those either but the mark. one I do have is similar!).

Brooke said...

I lovelovelove those boots! Where did you get them?

bobbye said...

another vintage dress I love. I've been really feeling the grunge revival in my heart. it may be time to resurect the doc martins.

Miss_Corrine said...

Your outfit is perfection, and your adorable smile just makes it even better - gorgeous!

a cat of impossible colour said...

You rock those 90s dresses like no one else. :)

Sal said...

I envy both your bare legs and your ability to rock a 90s floral. Amazing.

Caroline said...

I love the return of these 90s edge-of-grunge dresses - makes me feel like a teenager again! They really do work on you though.

Have a lovely festive season hun, and I hope 2009 brings you all your dreams! Cx

Kathryn said...

I LOVE your boots!! Where did you get them? You should check out my blog if you get the chance! Thanks!

eednic said...

i vant ewe to updaten mor now. kthnx.

p.s. my word verification word is WOODIES.

not even joking.

Cat said...

I am utterly amused by your love of '90s dresses. I like how you layered a cardigan over the top, which gives it an updated look. The boots paired with a dress also feels '90s inspired.

Fabulously Broke said...

90s dresses with hot leather jackets are totally my thing

I WANT! :)

Added you to my reader....

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

The Monkey Attack Victim said...

I tried doing the tall socks over the tall boots and just don't pull it off like you do.

Every morning when I get dressed, I think 'would Erin approve of this' when I'm choosing my ensemble. Your imagined approval/disapproval has effected many choices.

Barnard said...

Nice Blog Dear u have..


mens sports sunglasses