Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gift Bag

I wasn’t going to do an outfit post this day. I was wearing jeans and a tee.
Not very interesting. But then Nathan came home. And he wanted to go get dinner, AND, he had brought me a gift. He had thrifted this gorgeous suede and leather vintage bag for me. It’s by Naturalizer and it looks like it was never even carried.

I. Love. It.

Nov 26

Nov 26

A close up of the tee for interested parties…
Nov 26

I’m not much for going out in jeans and a tee, but I didn’t really want to change, so I threw on a sweater and a scarf.
Nov 26

And some earrings
Nov 26

And called it an outfit.

Tee, Tokidoki
Vintage bag, Naturalizer
Scarf, Target
Sweater, Victoria's Secret
Jeans, Dear at Steve and Barry's
Boots, GAP kids
earrings, LoveErinDesigns.etsy.com

6 comments:

A said...

I saw this on your Flickr and wondered why you hadn't posted it! I love this outfit!

How incredible is it that you have a husband who picks out purses for you?! I so love that.

Anonymous said...

That bag is gorgeous! Very good pick by hubby!

Anonymous said...

I love that bag!
You're a very lucky lady!

SHOEGAL said...

How small are your feet if you can wear Gap Kids boots?!
Love the bag too, you are a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome husband. Good taste, generosity ... now if you could just get him to ditch the Cobain sweater ...

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love the sweater...and I think my husband must be trained to bring handbags home!!