+ + =
How cute is that little bag? I got it with a credit to CSN Stores that I won from T Minus T Plus and the boots are a give away prize from Sperry and Between Laundry Days! Not bad for free, eh?
I met Elissa from Dress With Courage for lunch today. Here are some things I love about Elissa:
* Her blog. It is well written and super interesting. Almost every single day you can learn a little bit more about Elissa as a person and I love that. I'm a big fan.
* Her smile. It's wide and geniune and goes alllll the way up to her pretty eyes.
* When I talk, she really listens. You can see it in the way she looks you right in the eyes.
* She laughs when I say stupid things, but not at me. She laughs because she thinks I'm funny.
* She is real. She tells the truth and she opens her heart.
* Her shoes today were ADORABLE.
*She can talk clothes for hours and she is an expert thrifter. Having no real skill myself, I am drawn to excellent thrifters.
And those are just a couple things. I could go on and on. But don't take my word for it. Go give her a read for yourself.
Bag, The Sak