Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TXSCC

Oh, hey. Remember me? I used to blog. Thought I'd say hi...

In all seriousness, I can't believe it's been a week! I am still totally exhausted, but I have managed to make it in to work, unpack and buy groceries. Laundry on the other hand...we'll see.

So, TxSCC. I'm sure you've read tons of updates, and if you haven't please feel free to drop me a line and I'll find you a good one. I'll just say a few things.

1. I love Elissa even more. We are meant for each other.
2. I learned so, so much and if you have a blog I can't stress enough how worth it it was.
3. Style bloggers. As nice in person as they are on the screen. This was the least competitive, most amazing, friendly, supportive group of girls and guys I have ever met.
4. Style bloggers men folk? AMAZING guys. Amazing, amazing guys. Every last one of them.

I ended up with two outfit shots. One from Saturday afternoon and one from Sunday.

Saturday

That pink watch is courtesy of TIKKR, one of the major sponsors of TxSCC and all around great company (by which I mean great guy, who we got to hang out with Friday night. Karaoke. Oh yeah. That happened.)

Sunday

The gorgeous amazing blouse I'm wearing on Sunday was courtesy of Market Publique, who was a seed sponsor for the swap Friday night. I was lucky enough to score this amazing piece from them and I am so, so grateful. It is crazy beautiful and I love it.

I'm putting together some super cheesy poorly edited collages for you (oh I know! I make it sound so appealing!) and I'll get those up in the next couple of nights. My day off is Saturday and I plan to spend basically the whole day catching up, adding people to my blog roll and twitter and saying hi to as many of you as I can.

Until then, I leave you with this super unprofessional, super cheesy myspace style pic I asked Bryan to take Sunday night. It's poorly lit, and super silly, and one of my favorite pictures of all time.

myspace

From left to right:
Me, Bryan, Elissa, Kendi and Laurel, livin' it up, kids. Livin' it up.

21 comments:

[SMASH] said...

DYING over that top in photo #2. Saw following your Austin adventures via Twitter; sounds like y'all had a blast!

A said...

That top is amazing. So glad you had such an awesome time! Totally adorable pictures--what a fun group!

Love!

Julie Pinzur said...

The swap sounded like so much fun I'm sad I missed it. That's what happens when you have to fly in from NY I guess... At least I got to meet everyone the rest of the weekend, yay!! you rock.

myedit said...

Oh my goodness... in all the craziness of this weekend, I forgot how much you kicked ass at karaoke!

Punky said...

so fun and so JEALOUS of that top!

Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

Looks like you had the greatest time ever! Someday I'd like to go to something similar!

The Suburb Experiment said...

That looks like so much fun!

TrophyBoutique said...

MYSPACE PIC!!!!

I love you so darn much!

Collette Osuna said...

You look fabulous in both outfits..so happy you had such a great time..you were missed:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I still just love the swap blouse and how you styled it on Sunday...so, so cute!

Ana said...

Awesome. Just awesome. I'm so sad I couldn't go. I wish more fun blogger things would happen up north, I would love to meet you! That sequin top is amazing too.

Laurel Ann said...

I really, really, really love that last shot. Myspace style pictures are super fun. Also, there's another blogger named Laurel?! EEK! I'm so excited I might to an Irish jig.

http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

FutureLint said...

I am so jealous! Looks like so much fun! I LOVE that sequin top!

Jess (hellowifeonline.com) said...

OMG! The Myspace pic is AWESOME!

GoodFrameofMind said...

Looks so fun, great picture :)

Unknown said...

I can't even begin to express how amazing that top is! Very good score, indeed! And, it looks amazing on you!

xoxo-
abbe
My Leather Jacket

Linda said...

You are the nicest girl ever. I can't help but smile when I see your glasses! Good to meet you at TxSCC.

Tabitha said...

You scored big time with that top! I actually am surprised that I haven't seen more recaps from last weekend...maybe everyone is still recovering?

Nonetheless thank you for sharing. I was living vicariously through you guys via twitter last weekend.

Anonymous said...

You're alive! :) I can't wait to hear more of your recap, even though I was there. And I agree with everything you said. I have no idea why I was so nervous beforehand, because everyone was so darn sweet. :)

Haute Muslimah said...

That last photo is so happy and cute!
can't wait for the cheesy collages.

Tanvi said...

That last shot is priceless!

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com