Monday, May 10, 2010

To All Those Questions, I Have No Answer

I had a pretty good weekend. The weather was really nice. I am going to really miss being able to wear these shorts come Summer temps. They are super comfortable and flattering, but way too short to wear without leggings or tights.

May 8

I kept it pretty low key. I am normally really excited about getting dressed up at just about any opportunity, but lately I’m aiming more for comfort than anything else.

May 8

Friday we made chicken tacos the easy way, with a rotisserie chicken someone else cooked! Plus sautéed onions, flour tortillas, sour cream, cheese, guacamole…see? Not eating super low fat maybe, but super tasty, yes! AND I was really proud of myself because I wanted 4 tacos and ate 2. I also skipped the chips and guac as a dip altogether, which wasn’t easy since Nathan was making them look pretty good! We watched “Sherlock Homes” and I really enjoyed it. It was basically my ideal Friday night. I’m a stay in on Friday kind of girl.

May 8

Saturday I had brunch with a girlfriend and then later we grabbed a pizza with some friends. Sunday we cleaned house and right about the time I was set to kick back and enjoy the day, make dinner, paint my nails, all that kind of stuff, I got into a war with my stomach. My stomach won. It was not pretty. But I’m feeling better now!

How was your weekend? I hope at least some of you managed to be cooler than me and GO OUT a bit.

Tee, Cardigan, Leggings and boots, Target
Shorts, Old Navy
Bracelets, self made
Bag, Steve Madden

8 comments:

Breezer said...

Love the tights with shorts look on you!

FutureLint said...

I love the tie-dye tank and that stack of bracelets is so cool!

Nicole said...

I don't mean this from a weight loss standpoint, but from a general one: you've been looking stunning lately. You're just absolutely glowing. You have the most beautiful skin and you're really rocking clothes-wise lately too. :D

WendyB said...

Looooove tacos. Jealous!

Raquelita said...

You are rocking the shorts and tights here!

Glad you're feeling better - there's not much worse than a stomach bug!

C said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE this with the long cardigan!

myownlittleuniverse said...

i love this whole outfit! you look long and lean!

Alaskangal B said...

Hey we all need those do nothing weekends basically once a month I say. Hey I noticed your book thing on the right hand side. I love Kelly Amstrong, I have read the Awakening and the sequel. I also read her other series. I love Paranormal stuff. I hope your week is off to a good start.