Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello, Alexander

(I decided I can’t really afford the sequined leggings right now. I’m pretty bummed about it, but hey, life is hard and we can’t have everything we want, right? THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered to have a look for me though, it was really kind.)

I am so excited to be able to wear this Alexander McQueen for Target jacket again.

September 24

Nathan loves it so much he has decided that the combination of this jacket and the black leather biker jacket are all the jackets I’ll ever need. He’s wrong of course, but not by much.

September 24

The place I stand to take my pics most days is right along the concrete ledge of my driveway. I stand with my feet right on the edge, and sometimes I miss and start to fall backwards...

September 24

or forwards…

September 24

I didn’t fall though!~ I totally righted myself both times. I just ruined the pics. Or not. I think they are kind of amusing, personally.

Pattern on the shirt…

September 24

Jacket, Alexander McQueen for Target
Blouse, Target
Pants, Wal-Mart
Ankle boots, Target

5 comments:

eednic said...

that's a very flattering blouse! and of course i already lurve the jacket. derka derka!!!

FashionAddict said...

I loveth that top! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Great top! I like the look of ruffles with something edgy.

Tina said...

I love the whole look. The colors in the blouse are super flattering to your skin tone.

And I dig the falling pics. You look lighthearted and fun!

Layla said...

Excellent blouse and total outfit! :)

And lol about the pics - looks really FUN! :)