Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here We Go, We’re Gonna Rock and Roll Till We Stop

I didn’t actually make it out of the house in this. I had a very uncharacteristic flash of self style doubt and changed before I had time to upload and review the pictures. I was wrong, ya’ll. This is a great outfit.

September 18

I’m not even sure what it was that made me doubt it. I’m really glad I went ahead and photographed it, because I don’t know of anything or anyone with a more honest opinion than the camera.

September 18

I am adding this to my “going out” rotation for Fall, even I admit that tunic is too short for work.

September 18

I love all the glittery thread and the crazy leopard print mixed with the tiger and jungle print. It’s just really fun. And it will look great with my cropped biker jacket.

September 18

I paired it with the amazing art deco-ish earrings from Forever XXI

September 18

I’m wearing my dance pants, are you?

Tunic, Vintage via the last hurrah at Etsy
Leggings, Target
Boots, Payless
Clutch, Bitten
Earrings, Forever XXI

13 comments:

yotababy said...

You are right--that outfit IS fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I second that!

Jasie VanGesen said...

That is a great look on you! You really weren't kidding about your pins. :P

Lorena said...

You look great !!!!!

A said...

I agree, two thumbs up on the entire outfit! Love it. That tunic is SO AWESOME.

I have to double check for those earrings at my local Forever XXIs! I keep forgetting to look for them but they are totally fab (as are you!).

Unknown said...

you've got everything going for you. Animal print, leggings and great jewelry a YES!

PS I got a pair of booties like your grey pair, but blk. So comfortable.

love home|life|style said...

Yep, you should have worn it! looks great.

Hey, you live and learn...

Ms. Falcon said...

o0O0Oooo0Ohh, this vintage tunic looks stunning on you.

xx

Indiana Adams said...

You have the best little ankle boots!

C said...

Rock and roll fabulous. Love it!

http://betweenlaundrydays.blogspot.com

myedit said...

Um, I'm pretty sure that the last hurrah is owned by my co-workers girlfriend. Small world.

Leina said...

Your legs are two miles long! Love!

Rebecca said...

You look terrific AND I "lifted" your quote about the camera never being wrong....I put it in my side bar of my "style" blog - (thriftystyleatsixty.blogspot.com) with your http. If this is NOT OK, please let me know and I'll remove it right away. It is SO true! Just in the short time I've blogged my outfits, I've gotten the camera's message :)